> How to download the Wetez wallet
2.Select which app you want to download (i.e., Apple or Android).
3.Note to users, please do not use the rooted android phone and jailbreak Iphone, those phones have the highest authority to control your phone, hacker may get your authority to stole your wallet file stored in app, and do not use software to clean up system files. Deep cleanup may delete some important wallet files.
> How to create a new wallet
> > How to import a wallet
> If invalid mnemonics shows
2. Confirm that each Mnemonic word entered is separated by only one space (do not enter more than one space), and do not use the Enter key to separate these words.
> How to backup a Wetez wallet
2. Backing up your Mnemonic words is the main way to backup your Wetez wallet. You can go to Settings, choose a specific wallet that you want to backup, and then hit Enter on the backup page.
3、Click the Show button. Wetez will then show your Mnemonic words once you enter the correct password for that wallet. Wetez highly recommends that you write down your Mnemonic words on paper and keep them in a safe and private place. Do not show your Mnemonic words to anyone. If you are careless with the storage of your Mnemonic words, anyone who gets ahold of them can easily transfer your Tezos tokens out of the wallet.
4、On the Backup page, you can click the Export button to export your private keys. These private keys function the same as the Mnemonic words, so write them down and keep them very safe. Wetez recommends that you backup your wallet using Mnemonic words rather than by private keys because it is easier and more secure.
> How to send XTZ
2. Input the address and amount that you want to send to, and set a fee,then click confirm button.
3. Input your password and confirm to the next.
4. Wetez will broadcast your transact, it can be done until baker pack your transact into block and confirmed by 32 blcoks confirmation.
> How to recieve XTZ
2. Thereafter, show the QR code generated code to the sender, or copy your Wetez wallet address and send it the sender.
> Why wallet backup is extremely important
2. Your Tezos tokens are stored on the Tezos blockchain, Wetez does not, and cannot, provide a password recovery service. Wetez does not, and cannot, store your password on Wetez’s server or wallet code. This keeps your wallet safer. Thus, responsibility for the backup and storage of your Mnemonic words and/or private keys are yours alone.
3. Having a backup of the wallet’s Mnemonic words/private keys is the only way the access your Tezos tokens via the Wetez wallet should you lose your phone. Please backup your wallet immediately and keep it in a very safe place.
> What are Mnemonic words and private keys
2. The Mnemonics words are a functional substitute for your private keys. They are shorter and more easily remembered. Mnemonic words are used to generate your private keys through a certain encryption algorithm.
> How to store your wallet backup
2、Wetez strongly discourages you from storing Mnemonic words/private keys on the internet or via the cloud where they could be hacked. Never transmit your Mnemonic words/private keys over the Internet once you receive them. For similar reasons, you should not use a screenshot when viewing your backed up Mnemonics words/private keys. Beware that some mobile phones will automatically upload screenshots to the cloud.
> What should I do if I lose my backup Mnemonic words or private keys
> Why is the generated wallet address different when you import an existing Tezos wallet
2. There is a slight probability that entering the wrong Mnemonic words/private keys will generate a new wallet address instead of importing the old wallet address.
> What is delegation
> Why should i delegate
Meanwhile, delegation helps to improve the decentralization of the system, which, to a certain extent, will bring attention to Tezos, and increase the value of XTZ.
> How to delegate
>> Can i delegate to myself
1. Your Tezos account balance must be greater than 10,000 XTZ.
2. Before baking, you must “mortgage” or bond a certain amount of XTZ in order to obtain baking rights; (the current bond requirement is 8.25% of your staking balance).
3. You need must understand some basic computer commands and functions to build a baking server.
> What is the cost of delegating to myself or baking myself
2. You must program and build your delegation service.
3、You must maintain your server node 7x24 or risk losing certain baking rewards.
> What is the risk of delegationg to myself or baking myself
> Delegate your XTZ to Wetez
Our team comes from Alibaba/Baidu and Wetez can well maintain the stability of its delegation service. Wetez has, in fact, run its own delegation service on the Tezos' zeronet for quite awhile and has maintained a stable delegation service since that time. Thus, you can trust Wetez to earn you the most reliable baking rewards. Wetez is your most reliable delegation service provider on the Tezos network.
> Who own the XTZ after delegation
> How to calculate the delegation dividend
Assuming that Wetez is delegated 1000XTZ for any given cycle, the dividends earned are shown below:
Fox example, two users delegate Wetez 1000XTZ total. A delegates 600 and B delegates 400. Wetez bakes 2 blocks and gets 2000XTZ rewards during a cycle. After subtracting Wetez’s delegation fee(dynamic,10%), the remaining earnings will be distributed to the delegators in proportion. Using this example, user A will get 1080XTZ as a reward, and B will get 720XTZ as a reward via the Wetez smart contract.
The total rewards depend on the number of delegators and the number of blocks baked by Wetez. The more XTZ Wetez is delegated, the more blocks Wetez will bake thus leading greater dividends to be distributed to delegators. Therefore, we hope that you will select Wetez as your delegation service provider. Wetez has the necessary Tezos experience, high delegation volume, and simple one-click delegation integration.
> How to dividends are issued to delegators
> Will my XTZ spendable when delegating
> Can i cancel my delegation